 Administrative / Suggestions / 753
Re: Extra characters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:55:46 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

I hope one day there'll be a
filter to translate FTX into plain text, for all us email/news users.  I
could implement something on my end, but that won't help anyone else.
Without such a filter, I agree with what Frank said (I believe) - the
news/email interface is doomed!

I agree, while FTX might have added something useful for web interface
users, so far I (using a newsreader) only see negative things. And sorry,
not prepared to move to webbased posting right now.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
LEGO Santa Fe B-unit | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/lego/f7b.html