 Administrative / Suggestions / 752
Re: New Threads on Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 01:20:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Suzanne D. Rich wrote:
Oh, BTW, For people viewing LUGNET through the web interface, how do you like
the right-column display of recently active threads?

Suz,
     I totally use this all the time, from the first time I got onto LUGNET.  It
leads me to great things, and keeps me involved in ways that I never would have
been if I'd only logged on to one group.  It's fun to watch how the current
discussions roll along, and what people think is interesting at any given time.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander