 Administrative / Suggestions / 599
Re: Anyone up for some sweeping changes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 04:31:45 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Jacob Sullens writes:
this is indeed a fine chang of pace, but i have a couple of suggestions....

1. if its possible, could you add a poll (doesn't matter what it's about, i
just thought it'd be fun to have one)on the side bar?

:) You were reading my mind. I'll add one in later tonight. I already had a
button made for that...

2. make it so you can see more than 4 topics when you see the first page...

Unfortunately, that is a Lugnet admin decision that I have no control over.
It's a site-wide issue.

well thats all i have....i know that you don't have to do it, but i really
would like to see the second one implemented

-D