 Administrative / Suggestions / 552
Re: emoticons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:49:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Tim Courtney writes:
One place on the net we are still free from them! :-)

Yay for that.

Hear! Hear!

I'm starting to find all the ezBoards ('n others) quite annoying with the
emoticons everywhere...

Me too.

'specially that one for rofl--thought it was cute at first, now it just
annoys me.

Me too.

I vote 'Nay' on the icons :)

Me too.