 Administrative / Suggestions / 497
  Re: lugnet.sports

Bruce Hietbrink wrote in message ... (...) than (...) In NNTP, you only see the specific group, not its subgroups - they come up as a separate group. And remembering what happened when NNTP was down some time ago - the posting rate dropped (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: lugnet.sports

(...) In that case I would urge against sub-categorization. I doubt there will be such a huge amount of traffic to merit it anyway. Over on fbtb there have been on the order of 80 sports-related posts over the last month (two major threads (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp)