 Administrative / Suggestions / 483
Re: Avatar question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:41:16 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Matt Hein writes:

Reading through some other forums out there (I get some interesting links
from some interesting bulletin boards to brickfrenzy) I can honestly say
that Lugnet is one of the simplest, easiest, and best ways to navigate for
information and posts.  The overflow of animated sigs, icons, avatars, and
other crap on other sites is a remarkable eyesore.

Yeah, sigs can get quite annoying as is. I can't believe
some of the items I've encountered on other forums, in
dealing with long signatures and animated images.(takes
time loading, etc.) What I specifically referenced to
was simply a mini icon next to the post information,
which would show a small image, (user defined) that's
about it. Maybe I was a bit misleading when I said 'avatars' ^^

Nah, I understood what you meant.  I just let the topic drift a bit :)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com