 Administrative / Suggestions / 482
Re: Avatar question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:31:07 GMT

Hi all,

I rather like the current system, with Lugnet admin and LEGO employees
having their own little icons, but no one else.  That makes it really easy
to pick out those posts.

One thought, which I am not advocating, would be that instead of everyone
having their own chosen icons (which can get annoying), if there were
specific themed icons, that we could choose from a list.  One might be the
little classic space symbol, another a pair of crossed swords, another a
train engine, etc.  That way you could wave the flag for your own theme of
choice with every post.  Just a thought.

Bruce