 Administrative / Suggestions / 431
    Filtered search for finding members —Richard W. Schamus
   Hi Todd, Suzzanne. Well, with 1600 members, it's getting harder and harder to try to look some one up in the member directory. I'm hoping that this suggestion will help not only me, but others who are looking up others in the member directory, as (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Filtered search for finding members Suzanne D. Rich
   No 'me too's are necessary! Believe me, it drives me nuts also. (remember: I'm one of, if not THE, person(s) who use this site most) ;-) I'm constantly looking up people. Not only a search, but I also want the members list to be broken up into a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Filtered search for finding members —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) Thanks Suz. I thought I'd just bring it up to the forefront. It's getting critical mass size. I know how valuable a tool it will be when implemented. (...) I'll shorten it a bit this time... LOL. (...) ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)