 Administrative / Suggestions / 435
Re: Filtered search for finding members
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:22:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
No 'me too's are necessary!

Believe me, it drives me nuts also. (remember: I'm one of, if not THE,
person(s) who use this site most)   ;-)   I'm constantly looking up people.

Not only a search, but I also want the members list to be broken up into a
number of smaller pages. These items have been on our to-do list for a very
long time. Unfortunately, I haven't the coding ability to do it, but I'm sure
Todd or Dan will.

thanks for bringing it up.

Thanks Suz. I thought I'd just bring it up to the forefront. It's getting
critical mass size. I know how valuable a tool it will be when implemented.

btw, that's a mighty big sig you have there...  ;-)

I'll shorten it a bit this time... LOL.

-Suz

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Richard W. Schamus writes:
Hi Todd, Suzzanne. Well, with 1600 members,<snip>

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2003 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.
*****