 Administrative / Suggestions / 377
    Re: Enforce .lego.* rules Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Are you suggesting we put aliases on these pages: (2 URLs) .dear-lego? Because that's a pretty good idea. Do you think the .lego charters could use a brief "normal version" along with the more detailed message about posting there? or would (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Enforce .lego.* rules —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No, but merely because I hadn't thought of it. I was just suggesting not moving .dear-lego (renamed or not) under .lego so that its content would not get mixed in when one viewed .lego from the web using the default interface. This is (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)