 Administrative / Suggestions / 336
    Re: Legends Newsgroup —Jude Beaudin
   (...) What about using a search for the word 'legend'? Jude Keeping it in .admin.suggestions since, IMHO, this type of discussion is most appropriate here (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Legends Newsgroup —Ian Constable
   (...) A lugnet.legends group would be more convenient. What about having the messages in chronological order? Can the search do that? Why do we have lugnet.castle if we can just search "castle" in the search? For the same reasons I would want to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Legends Newsgroup —Jude Beaudin
   (...) When you get the results, you have 3 options for sorting: Prefer Newer, Prefer Older and Best Match. (...) Because Castle is a theme. And that is how Todd and Suz wanted to organize things. "Legends" is a group of sets, from a variety of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Legends Newsgroup —Matt Hein
   (...) Actually, a Legends newsgroup would do quite well, and could possibly serve as a newsgroup for each theme released in the line. (instead of doing a search for each Legends annoncement and achieving poor results) Instead of all the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)