 Administrative / Suggestions / 28
27  |  29
Subject:
Easy way to see the group charter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:24:47 GMT

Easy way to see the group charter (from NNTP and or mail?)

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=9932 which kind of jumps into the
middle... this is not the most well formed suggestion of the bunch.

It's also the last one for now, my 1040 calls... but people are invited to
go digging on their own for more.