 Administrative / Suggestions / 1578
  Canadian Members by Province/Territory

Hi, I am writing from Canada, a huge country located north of the United States (where Lugnet members are identified by state). Canada is actually MUCH bigger than the USA, and covers 6 time zones. We have provinces (and territories) here instead of (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Canadian Members by Province/Territory

(...) Hi Jean-Marc, I will forward this to Jerry and ask him to have a closer look to the user-DB structure to see whether it's possible (most likely yes) and how difficult an implementation would be, especially a subsequent one. Added to the List (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Canadian Members by Province/Territory

(...) Hi Rene, If it is possible for Canada might I also suggest doing it for Australia too. It has the same geographic spread issues. Tim (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Canadian Members by Province/Territory

(...) The information is sorta there. Sorta. Lugnet collects addresses of its members because Lugnet was always very interested in validating people's identities. When it was founded, Lugnet was against the idea of anonymous signins, so when it came (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Canadian Members by Province/Territory

(...) Good idea, Tim. (Spotlighted) Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Aussie wannabies -- was Re: Canadian Members by Province/Territory

(...) :) :) JUST give it up you 'roo munchers. Throw another shrimp on the "babrie" and call it done. When will you STOP bugging admins for features. Look, I know you have issues with Canada and our superiotity over those in .AU but its something (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Aussie wannabies -- was Re: Canadian Members by Province/Territory

(...) OK. Chris. I'll bite! When you have your own CONTINENT you can start complaining. Until then just speak your funny language (eh!), swim in your lakes and freeze to death or whatever it is you do up there in iceworld. ..|.. <--- my anti-lawyer (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Aussie wannabies -- was Re: Canadian Members by Province/Territory

(...) What we do, is have a lot more time to play lego. "funny language" ?? you mean "pronounce" the vowels? now if only i could FUT to .foo or some such place. I just cant seem to do it from html. :) Chris anyone else having a ^&%_$%@# lousy V-day? (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Aussie wannabies -- was Re: Canadian Members by Province/Territory

(...) My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. Thank you, Simone. JOHN (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: Aussie wannabies -- was Re: Canadian Members by Province/Territory

(...) In what waaaaay.... does the authors use of PRISON *squak* *squak* *squak*.... Dave K (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)