 Administrative / Suggestions / 146
    Re: Relocating errant messages —Frank Filz
   (...) It's an interesting thing, but very tricky do to without breaking news clients. The IBM internal discussion groups did have such a mechanism (they used custom software not NNTP), and even there, with a well controlled client, there were still (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Relocating errant messages —Cary Clark
   (...) ... (...) Since the LUGNET Admin can currently cancel posts without the posters' permission, I don't see why this would be the case. I assume that my suggestion could be implemented with a script executed with administrator privileges. Getting (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)