 Administrative / Suggestions / 1432
Re: Suggestion: streamline highlighting interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:37:00 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Steve Bliss wrote:
The UI for highlighting a post currently requires 3 mouse clicks -- and is
located at the bottom of the message body.

If this was changed to a single click, and relocated to the top of the webpage,
it would make highlighting just that much easier.

Replacing the current drop-down list and Submit button with a panel of three
buttons (one each for Highlight, Spotlight, and 'Nolight') would allow spotlight
options to be set/changed with a single mouse click.

I realize this probably isn't a high priority, but I know I'd appreciate it.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I put this on the suggestion list.
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/suggestions/List

Does anybody has serious concerns regarding this suggestion?

Leg Godt!
Rene