 Administrative / Suggestions / 1427
    Re: Post preview screen behaving strangely? Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) In Firefox 1.5 this doesn't happen. I've tried with Firefox 1.0 and was able to reproduce the mistake. Well, since the whole preview box is as wide as the subject line, I thought of a missing WIDTH-attribute in one of the TABLE- or TD-tags (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Post preview screen behaving strangely? —David Eaton
     (...) This has been a long-standing bug that has something to do with the phase of the moon, leap seconds, and whether the number of white house staff members that are currently speaking vowels is a prime or not. I've tried to hunt down this problem (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

         Re: Post preview screen behaving strangely? Rene Hoffmeister
     Hi Dave, (...) It sounds sense. To be honest, I forgot to make allowance for the phase of the moon, ever thought this would affect the (URL) Wolf Browser> only! (...) Ja, I know, that's why I think it's a combination of 3 things: Browser bug, Table (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: Post preview screen behaving strangely? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Wow! Thanks for looking into this Rene, but I think you made the right decision - it has worked fine since I upgraded to 1.5 some time ago, and I forgot to revisit this thread. Anyone still using 1.0 deserves to have some weird behaviour ;) (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)