 Administrative / Suggestions / 1382
Re: those crazy Vikings (Was: Viking Longship)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 23:57:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Frank Filz wrote:
Richie Dulin wrote:
So please: .vikings! (or .pirates.vikings or .castle.vikings)

I would personally prefer to see .castle.vikings, or just make it clear that
vikings belong in .castle. I really don't think of vikings as part of the
pirate theme. I know pirates is kind of dead, but I hate to see all this
really non-piratey stuff there.

I tend to agree that .castle.vikings would be better than
.pirates.vikings(though I think simple .vikings would be better then either).

Historically, though, it seems to have been generally acceptable to post
distinctly non-piratey stuff to .pirates: Frederick der Grosse, Takao, Snottler,
for example ... ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin