 Administrative / Suggestions / 1335
1334  |  1336
Subject:
Make the statistics searchable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 15:18:46 GMT

Apparently the statistics section of Lugnet is not searchable:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/statistics/

I was trying to find information about when a set was added to the database. No
search term I could think of would yield any result. Even for a set I know
appears in the listings (example is set 10170 added a week ago), the results
were always blank:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/statistics/?q=10170
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/statistics/?q=101701
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/statistics/?q=10170-1
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/statistics/?n=5447

The information in the statistics listings is only valuable if it can be found.
I think it would be useful to know when a set was added, or changed, and what
other sets were included during that update of the database.

Please allow searching of the statistics area.

Thanks,
Clark