 Administrative / Suggestions / 1197
  Suggestion: FTX webpage Search and Index

I'm certain this has been mentioned before, because I've mentioned it. But I don't see a post where it has been formally suggested. It is extremely easy for LUGNET members to create beautiful and useful FTX webpages. It is almost impossible to find (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Suggestion: FTX webpage Search and Index

(...) Seconded! I love FTX, and this would make using it a whole lot easier. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: Suggestion: FTX webpage Search and Index

(...) In general, I think this is a good idea, however, it would be nice to be able to exclude pages from a search (for example, perhaps I want you to come through a particular page before seeing others, or perhaps I'm linking to a page externally). (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Suggestion: FTX webpage Search and Index

(...) Agreed. Most of my pages contain a "header" and "footer" which are separate pages. Similarly, many include a separate "menu" page. I would probably want to index the contents of those pages with the page they are included in, but not on their (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)