 Administrative / Suggestions / 1116
    Re: Language Choices and LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think you should be able to just select the default "---" choice in the dropdown again, instead of "spotlight" or "highlight", and press submit and voila. Hope that helps. (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Language Choices and LUGNET —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Yes, I just did a little test with this one (URL) was the first person to spotlight it when it came out. But he's got 13 others, is at the top of the list and so I think I can safely retract now... So I did. you can click on the details link (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Language Choices and LUGNET —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Oh wow, I didn't know that, and yes it does help. Thanks Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)