 Administrative / Suggestions / 1086
  Re: Post preview screen behaving strangely?

(...) Ross, I'm seeing the same thing with Mozilla 1.7.3 on Mac OS-X. I used to see this intermittently on Moz 1.4, but now it seems to happen all the time (at least I think its all the time, certainly on replies). Ok, Now previewing the reply I (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Post preview screen behaving strangely?

(...) By any chance, does that preview area correspond to the length of the subject line? (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Post preview screen behaving strangely? blah blah blah blah

(...) Indeed ! When I added those junk blah's to the topic, all of a sudden its wider. Apparently lugnet is line wrapping the text at a certain place, but the preview box's width is being controlled by the subject width. Since you know the secret... (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Post preview screen behaving strangely? blah blah blah blah

(...) No idea. I just remember having experienced that before (when I posted via http, which is rarely). I am using FireFox 0.8, and still seeing that behavior. (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)