 Administrative / Suggestions / 1048
    Re: SWM AFOL in Boston seeking SF Todd Lehman
   (...) I don't have anything to add. (...) If you have something to say to me only, the most effective way to do that is to send it through private e-mail. By the way, I don't appreciate you calling Lenny and Tim lackeys. (...) Lenny misunderstood in (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: SWM AFOL in Boston seeking SF —Mark Papenfuss
   In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Todd Lehman wrote: . (...) understood and noted. (...) It was not meant in a negative manner. (...) Then with all due respect Todd, he should have taken the time to read past the first sentance. I posted what I was (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)