 Administrative / NNTP / 966
    Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com —Allan Bedford
   (...) I did better than that. I just opened up my newsreader and took a look. Well I'll be ding dong danged. I must have been mentally correcting it all these years, 'cause I sure wouldn't have expected it to look that way. I find on LUGNET, when (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com —Frank Filz
   (...) I would. The quote marks indicate the stuff the quotee wrote. Think about the use of quotes in normal text, you write: Tom said: "Let's play." not "Tom said: Let's play". If you are quoting a passage from a book or something you do this: When (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com —Allan Bedford
   (...) Yep. And I would now too. As I mentioned, I think it just visually looked different to me when posting via the web interface. I'm really not that much of a netiot I was just having a newbie flashback moment I think. :) (...) This actually (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)