 Administrative / NNTP / 951 (-5)
  Re: newsticker

I have noticed one strange thing. When you click on a link from the ticker in IE it opens up another window (with another ticker) for the news item. This second window will not do the same thing however. You can use the ticker in this window and the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: newsticker

(...) :) says it all! Thanks' Dan for this EXTREMELY useful tool. I'll mention what has already been said-It will change the way I view Lugnet and Brickshelf. -Dave (who's off to tinker with the code to see if he can make it even more useful for (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: newsticker

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:200111210514.fA...ron.com... (...) :) (...) Not sure but IE5 does appear to be fairly similar to 6 in this department. The addresses for IE6's default search page could be different then 5's though. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: newsticker

First of all, this is going to completely change the way I read Lugnet. Just for kicks, I tried the links to add the sidebar in Netscape 4.78. It spewed a message about it only working in NS6, but gave the option to launch it as a pop-up window. The (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: newsticker

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Jon Palmer wrote: \> Its not a profesional job but I replaced the Search bar (which I never used) (...) places. (...) would it work with IE5? if so, send me the reg, I'll add it to the page :) maybe a screenshot? Dan (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact