 Administrative / NNTP / 900
    Re: Some exciting things are happening! —William R. Ward
   (...) suggests to me that it is for general discussion of DACTA rather than something like the .lego-direct group. I would expect you would call it .dacta-direct or .pitsco or something, to distinguish it from the product. Also, do your rules about (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Some exciting things are happening! Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) The new official channel is under a 'lego' heading: (URL) as the official channel for LEGO Direct is: (URL) discussion of LEGO Dacta products remains located here: (URL) line with things like LEGO Duplo: (URL) not to say it isn't still a bit (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)