 Administrative / NNTP / 870
  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

(...) This would help a few (maybe a lot) more people, but some people still use mail clients which don't support HTML, so they would need a text-based solution as well. Probably better to try & get a useable text-based solution first, and add HTML (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

(...) solution (...) I think that the current solution works fine, I was just thinking of how to make it even better. I often use pine for email (mostly at work), so I wouldn't want to do away with the current email that is sent. Can't email be sent (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)