 Administrative / NNTP / 79
    Why does lugnet force my to re-register periodically? —Paul Sinasohn
   Periodically (every month or so) Lugnet wants me to re-register and be re-verified, even though there is a cookie for Lugnet in the cookies.txt file in my Netscape directory. The cookie looks like this: .lugnet.com TRUE / FALSE 2147483602 (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Why does lugnet force my to re-register periodically? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Is that the _only_ cookie you see for .lugnet.com in your cookies file?? If so, your browser has dumped the other LUGNET cookies that were there and only left you with that one cookie. (...) The above cookie you list isn't expired (otherwise (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)