 Administrative / NNTP / 773
  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

First of all, thanks for putting in a quick fix. This should defenitly work, now we just need to figure out a way to make it easier :) In lugnet.admin.nntp, Horst Lehner writes: \>Also, PGP encryption could potentially be used to offer a totally (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

(...) I was wondering about that, but how do you avoid things like bad vacation programs or other auto-responders, or people who just hit Reply and scream back some curses? :) I suppose it could work if you had to reply AND put, say, an 'x' into a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)