 Administrative / NNTP / 748
Re: Now subscribe with Reply-To group or poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:26:25 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, "Ka-On Lee" <ko_lee@yahoo.com> writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman writes:
If you select the second one in the drop-down list, then the "Reply-To:"
header field of the messages receive will be set to the group rather than
blank or to the person who posted it.

I just hope we would not see a lot of those Outlook out-of-office auto-reply
to every single post in the group.

I can't wait for the first one to appear.  :)  Then I can write a filter to
filter them out automatically.

Hopefully along with a nastygram email back to the perpetrator asking them
to not do that in future... :-)

++Lar