 Administrative / NNTP / 745
Re: Now subscribe with Reply-To group or poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 14:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman writes:
If you select the second one in the drop-down list, then the "Reply-To:"
header field of the messages receive will be set to the group rather than
blank or to the person who posted it.

I just hope we would not see a lot of those Outlook out-of-office auto-reply to
every single post in the group.