 Administrative / NNTP / 673
  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Todd, You just can't say "OK" or "thank you" can you? Mark did what you asked from him, even though it was unnecessary and not really called for, but yet he did what you asked. I would, without a doubt, say he is the bigger man now. You have (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) No, it's completely outside of my abilities. Moreover, I'm too much of a jerk and a loser ever to say that...much less to mean it. (...) "Nice try" is my most-polite-as-possible response to what was an all-too- obvious attempt at (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman writes: <snip> (...) hehe, a little more than I was looking for. But it did make me smile :) I do see what you are getting at (and no, I am not taking that comment seriously) (...) <snip> (...) I think that is up to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)