 Administrative / NNTP / 643
    Re: A letter to Todd —Josh Opotzner
   Hmmm. Quite a way to get involved in this, and thus far I have been kind of nuetral...rather been juggling opinions for the past few days, pretty good persuasive writers here :) But, I somewhat believe this right here is the core of the debate and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: A letter to Todd —Todd Lehman
   (...) Hmm...why does there always have to be a why to everything? (That's a philosophical question, not a blunt retort.) (...) Weren't established with that in mind, and still aren't. To put it another way, if all these groups were just now being (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)