 Administrative / NNTP / 638
    Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Todd Lehman
   (...) I agree that it would be a little presumptuous to dictate to TLC too much about _how_ dealings should occur (as in expecting unreasonble things to happen), but it's not presumptuous at all to dictate (or let's say specify) _where_ official (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Robin Sather
     (...) <rest snipped, same points expanded upon> I did not know this. Perhaps many others didn't either. Certainly it paints a different picture and helps me to see your viewpoint a little clearer, Todd. If this is in fact the case, then I support (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —David Zorn
   (...) To Todd, Thanks for this explanation. I hope that everyone reads it. I've clipped it only a little in hopes that more people will find it and read it. Based on that post, I have changed my mind and support your decision. I suspect it helps (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)