 Administrative / NNTP / 637
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 02:00:30 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mike Petrucelli writes:
I have read through most of this thread and I totally agree with Todd on this.
I also see the issue of AFOL to AFOL discussions in the .lego section a little
more clearly now.  This seems very simple and a very good idea to me.

Discussions (questions, etc.) between Persons acting as an offical voice of TLC
and AFOLs are supposed to be in the .lego groups.  Discussions between AFOLs
and AFOLs should be done in all the other groups but not the .lego ones.
Persons working for TLC can post anywhere they want as Fans. However they
should not post as an offical voice of TLC outside the .lego groups.

I assume this is how we are meant to understand it. Seems simple enough to me.

That's a great way of explaining it.

--Todd