 Administrative / NNTP / 626
    Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —Ka-On Lee
   (...) Wow finally some good stuff came out of this mass. This should be the 204th message of this thread - Is it a record for Lugnet? Thanks for the link LP! (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It's probably some kind of record if you define the category narrowly enough so nothing else qualifies. But it's not the largest thread ever, or even the largest admin related thread, I don't think. (and that, I think, is a good sign) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.fun)