 Administrative / NNTP / 626
Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 16:37:31 GMT

(still up because I just found this neat webcomic called MegaTokyo:
www.megatokyo.com but I ought to go to bed. Just one more week's worth of
strips, then off to bed! (what I said 2 months worth of strips ago) )

Wow finally some good stuff came out of this mass.  This should be the 204th
message of this thread - Is it a record for Lugnet?

Thanks for the link LP!