 Administrative / NNTP / 621 (-5)
  Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Todd, Eric is way out of line in many things, to a few different people, from what **I** have **seen** you have only agreed with him, and followed up on it yourself (do I need to point out the thread? Because this is *true* and not a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) But you did the steps in the wrong order, and that's my major beef. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Thanks. I think it's time for everyone to step away anyway, some things are being said that probably are more divisive than they ought to be. The rest of this post is meta, that is, it is about how communication happens here, rather than (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) Yea, I don't think you can determine that, and thus I don't think that idea would work. I wonder how many people would actually object to someone getting a cut when they find a good price on an item? I certainly am willing to give the buyer a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I have read through most of this thread and I totally agree with Todd on this. I also see the issue of AFOL to AFOL discussions in the .lego section a little more clearly now. This seems very simple and a very good idea to me. Discussions (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact