 Administrative / NNTP / 614
  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Mark, settle down. You're being a bit too demanding here, even though you might not see it. You posted a public letter, so you should expect others to reply. If you didn't want other replies, then don't post publicly. You can't get upset when (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) True, point taken - I was more to borrow a word "grated" that the reply had really nothing to do with the post - I know it would be impossible to keep people posting a reply to it, and posting that would only make people reply more - which it (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Uh oh. Now the uproar is going to continue because you're only allowed to profane on LUGNET if you're in the good graces of the powers that be. And you're not. So I predict your posting privs will be yanked and you'll scream about being (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)