 Administrative / NNTP / 604
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:32:59 GMT

One time I kinda complained to TLC, I was a little concerned that when you
are recieving the Mania Magazine, it is all Adverts and hardly any MOC's,
what's the point of this except as a way to generate more hype and previews!
That's ok with me but, the magazine is supposed to be for us and why does it
have to be so overly pointed towards TLC...I guess what I'm saying is that
here on Lugnet, we are gonna get the same on the post groups, 'cepting this
is a wider format almost none of us is going to be able to put a cap
on....We shall sit on yonder moutain top and watch the revel......Legomaster