 Administrative / NNTP / 584
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 17:38:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Thomas Garrison writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Frank Filz writes:
What about lugnet.announce.lsahs?

What about
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=8822
?  (Actually, I think Todd forgot, and has been busy. . .he's always busy,
and seems to have acquired a great many more news messages to read.  But
this is potentially important.)

This is important, yes, and we should talk about options that best enable
dissemination by LEGO of such information.  I would not be opposed to
deleting the lugnet.announce.lsahs group and moving its content to
lugnet.lego.announce or some new group, say, lugnet.lego.shop.announce,
and combine things a bit.

--Todd