 Administrative / NNTP / 583
    Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Tom, 1) This doesn't relegate anyone to "second class citizenship." 2) If this had been done one year ago, at a time when Brad was the only LEGO employee posting here (and posting to .dear-lego and .lego.direct only), I guarantee you that not (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —Arnold Staniczek
   (...) Um, I still remember a time when a LOT of AFOLs here complained about the lack of communication between Lego and us. Now, we should be happy that some people of Lego Direct actually answer our questions. The particular question on the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)