 Administrative / NNTP / 551
  Proposal: remove lugnet.dear-lego, or clarify its purpose

I know there is a distinction between the dear-lego and lego.direct groups, but that distinction is a fine one, and it's probably something that a lot of people are confused by. The dear-lego group would have made a lot of sense when TLC wasn't (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Proposal: remove lugnet.dear-lego, or clarify its purpose

(...) I agree. The landscape has changed since .dear-lego was created. I heartily invite you to share your thoughts on this thread which touches on that very subject: (URL) seems likely to me that .dear-lego isn't needed anymore as it just creates (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Proposal: remove lugnet.dear-lego, or clarify its purpose

(...) I have. I posted several articles on that thread. See the results of this search to see them: (URL) William R Ward hermit@bayview.com (URL) are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)