 Administrative / NNTP / 501
    Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —John Hansen
   (...) by restricting Lego employees posting using their company email address to the .lego.* groups. It assumes it. It accepts it as factual without any argument whatsoever. Todd writes: "LUGNET discussion groups were founded for fans to talk to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes! 100%! What John wrote above captures the essence of all of this splendidly. A true voice of reason. I couldn't have said it better myself. John gets it. Thank you, John! (And Frank Filz too, who also gets it and has made many excellent (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —John Hansen
   (...) LOL! And I didn't mention slime or rampant running. :) John Hansen (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)