 Administrative / NNTP / 474
  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

I'm quite new to the Lugnet community so I'm not up on structure and procedure, (I didn't know Lego were active participents) but this is obviously a topic that has got a lot of people going. would a vote be possible in a case like this where (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) First, welcome to LUGNET!!! We really are a friendly bunch most of the time :-). As for your question I think I would say it is highly unlikely a vote would happen. LUGNET is privately owned by Todd Lehman and Suzanne Rich which means what (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)