 Administrative / NNTP / 458
    NNTP vs Web Interface (was Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —Frank Filz
   I've been thinking about another aspect of this whole thing. Unless I misread something and TLC will not be allowed to reply to a post which is posted to a non .lego area, what this really amounts to is yet another example of discrimination against (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: NNTP vs Web Interface (was Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I know it's a bit inside out... but talk to Sproat and look at avid. Details are hazy but it may be of some help to you. (not to me, I swore off NNTP and do web exclusively, but yes, I agree with you, I feel it is another anti NNTP development (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: NNTP vs Web Interface (was Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings) —Dan Boger
   (...) from what I remember about avid, it just gives you the last x articles, starting from article number y... when you do with that data is all up to you - it does give you all the headers, so you could track msgids of threads that wander about, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)