 Administrative / NNTP / 435
  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Yes, I'm aware of that unfortunate side-effect. (...) Brad has our telephone number if he has administrative issues or concerns or sees a compelling need for LEGO to be able to communicate with us there. (...) No one thing in particular. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Well, this "side-effect" (as you call it) has just caused the first trouble in the technic.bionicle group! An AFOL tried to reply to one of my postings, but since he has an *@america.lego.com address it wouldn't let him so I had to do that for (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)