 Administrative / NNTP / 416 (-5)
  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Would that really happen? if this was the only place for them to answer questions, the mass amount of posts in this thread would be staggering. Plus, if they do answer a question there would be some follow-up in the direct thread - there would (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) This HAS to be an oversight on Todd's part. I can't imagine he did that on purpose. So I wouldn't worry about it unless it stays that way. But it seems clear to me that Todd acted in haste for some reason, it's not like him to overlook a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) No, I understand that. I guess the question was more "why do we as a community want that?" I know I don't. I'd rather see them restricted. I'm glad, for example, that Jake's Train Contest announcement did *not* go in lugnet.trains, but rather (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) They can answer the question. They just can't answer it in a fan forum. Which *is* a good thing, because when you see it there will be no doubt that it is 100% Official LEGO position. (...) No, I am saying that I would prefer to see fans only (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Some people posted that they were annoyed that they'd have to read lugnet.lego.direct in order to find announcements that had previously been in the train or legoland groups. I was trying to address those concerns. FUT: lugnet.admin.nntp (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact