 Administrative / NNTP / 248
Re: HTML links via web interface?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:09:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, "Kyle D. Jackson"
<flightdeck@sympatico.deletethisspamblock.ca> writes:
I was wondering if its possible to post links using the
web interface like found in this message:

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=4051

You mean is it possible to give a generalized http:// link and have other
text (instead of the link) display in place of the link?  No, that's not
supported.  Here's what the author of the above post wrote, though, if you
want to make that type of link:

http://news.lugnet.com/news/raw.cgi?lugnet.technic,4051

--Todd