 Administrative / NNTP / 24
  Re: having problems

(...) There is no confirmation code associated with posting messages. Perhaps you are confusing posting with receiving? (There is a confirmation code on signing up for news-by-mail delivery.) What did you fill out in the news-posting setup form? (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: having problems

Todd- Are you sure the problem is on her end? Both Rossz Vamos-Wentworth and I have had problems sending mail to the robotics.rcx.legos newsgroup this morning. I'm sending from a different client (though the e-mail address is still correct) so that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: having problems

(...) Yes, positive. (...) I see a message from you in the dead-articles file on the server. It was rejected because of a 'From:' header mismatch -- looks like you put in your email address but you accidentally omitted you name. In Rossz's case, I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)