 Administrative / NNTP / 1660
    Getting Error on Lugnet Main Page —Gerhard R. Istok
   For some reason, I am getting this error whenever I get to the LUGNET main page, and it doesn't build most of the page: ___...___ Top Stories An internal server error occurred: syntax error at data_topstories.inc.pl line 8, near "Ben" Compilation (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Getting Error on Lugnet Main Page —Jeff Findley
     (...) I get the same erorr, so I'm guessing the problem is on the server side of things, not in our browsers. Jeff (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Getting Error on Lugnet Main Page —David Eaton
   (...) Looks like there's a bug in the code that's generating the sidebar. As a temporary fix (until the underlying problem is repaired), I'm running an automatic "fixer" once a minute that should repair the autogenerated code. So, the problem may (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Getting Error on Lugnet Main Page —Ross Crawford
   (...) Ben has quotes in his username (Reinhard "Ben" Beneke), this may be related. ROSCO (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Getting Error on Lugnet Main Page Gereon Stein
   (...) It actually is the cause of the error, as the quotes are not correctly escaped by one of the scripts - I'd've fixed it already but I'm on a business trip currently. I think the workaround does the trick for now, and a permanent fix will be put (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)